The Rules of Santa Anita Horse Racing Roulette
As an avid gambler, you are obviously familiar with the popular game of roulette. Mostly, it's a game that relies on luck. Also, you definitely know about horse racing. Basically, it's quite popular across the globe and many betting houses make it available for betters to place wagers and hope that the horse they have picked wins. Now, picture a combination of these two!
Online betting has been taken to a whole new level with the launch of Santa Anita horse racing roulette. As the name suggests, this is a program that brings together horse racing and roulette. Obviously, it's different from the traditional roulette in that it consists of horses assigned different roulette colors; red, black and green that is marked on the tracks racing program.
Basically, it comes with a stand-alone win pool. As such, payoffs are made based on the assigned color, in the program, of the winner and standard pari-mutuel calculations.
How Horse Racing Roulette Bet Works
Before you can decide to take part in Santa Anita horse racing betting, you'll need to learn how it works. Actually, it's quite simple since you are just required to choose a color.
- Note that each horse has a color including Red, Black and Green. These are the colors associated with roulette.
- In order to play, you must pick a roulette color and place a minimum wager; usually two dollars.
- Just like the normal horse races, the horses compete and the one that wins determines the winning color. For instance, if the horse that wins was assigned Green, all the players that picked Green win.
Santa Anita Horse Racing Roulette Rules
Just like all other casino games, there are laid down rules and components of this program that include:
- The minimum win wager you're required to place is $2 with the standard low 15.43% takeout.
- A minimum of six horses is placed into one of the three groups categorized by Red, Black and Green colors.
- Mostly, the Red group will be among the morning line favorites.
- The Green group mainly makes up the long shots.
- All three groups, mostly, will comprise an equal number of horses.
- Any group that produces the winner takes the game.
- In case all wagering members of any given group are declared non-starters, wagering on that particular group will be nullified and all racing roulette wagers refunded.
- In case of a dead heat for first between two or more opposite members of a group, the group bet pool is going to be shared as a place pool. In the event of a triple dead heat with multiple group interests, the pool is shared as a show pool profit split.
Do you love the thrill and excitement of online gaming? Are you looking for a way to focus on gaming while taking advantage of free bonus plays and exciting games? If so, check out hourse racing roulette. With a bit of skill and a lot of luck, you can win big right from your computer or phone. What are you waiting for? Start racing today!